CONTOUR BACK SUPPORT
This product has been discontinued.
Here are the suggested alternatives:
- Features contoured front panel to accommodate hip area and posterior pocket that accepts either a thermoplastic insert, gel pack, or pressure pad (sold separately); also features double-pull tension straps for added compression.
- Indicated for moderate to severe low back pain, lumbar muscle weakness, lumbar strain or sprain, and lumbar instability.
- Manufactured from premium quality elastic with contact closure.
|Measurement taken from hip circumference.|
|Gel Cold/Hot Pack||72-7006|
Remove any metal stays if possible.
Close all contact closures and hand wash in warm water with mild soap.
Product should be air-dried.
Do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.
- Lay back support flat, locate top of support by opening pocket (top).
- If applicable, place gel pack, thermoplastic insert, or pressure pad into pocket.
- Grasp back support and center on small of back.
- Pull left side firmly across middle section, repeat for right side. If applicable, attach double pull and secure.
- If product comes with suspenders, raise suspenders to shoulders and adjust to your height by sliding the buckle-(suspenders are removable).