HANGING CAST SLING
- Features envelope style sling with contact closure.
- Indicated for control and reduction of edema in the hand and forearm, treatment of acromioclavicular sprains, anterior glenohumeral dislocation and elbow and wrist injuries.
- Manufactured from durable muslin material.
|Measurements are sling pouch width x height.|
Close all contact closures and hand wash in warm water with mild soap.
Product should be air-dried.
Do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.
- Release hook and loop closures.
- Grasp sling by top section (longest end) and open.
- Place arm in sling with forearm in top section, making sure elbow is secure in corner of the sling.
- Secure hook and loop closures.
- Affix to traction device.