RECOVERY THREE-PANEL KNEE IMMOBILIZER
- Features movable medial/lateral stay panels and sewn-in contoured posterior stays to provide secure immobilization; universal design allows for inventory reduction
- Indicated for post-op knee immobilization and mild to severe knee injuries where full extension of the leg is desired
- Constructed of soft foam material with hook and loop closure straps and aluminum stays
|Fits up to 26” circumference|
|Measurement taken from leg circumference 4” above mid-patella|
- Open knee immobilizer and remove stay assemblies.
- Position knee immobilizer so patella strap will go over the mid-line of the patella with wide end toward thigh and back stays along midline of leg.
- Use small hook tab to hold body around knee.
- Attach stay assemblies, inside first, to accommodate calf and thigh circumference.
- Starting at the bottom and moving up, thread straps through buckles and pull back, attaching straps where comfortable.
- Pull patella strap across knee and attach.