- Anatomically designed to provide comfortable and secure immobilization of the thumb and wrist support while preserving mobility of the other fingers.
- Indicated for deQuervain’s Syndrome, gamekeeper’s thumb, tendonitis, thumb strains or sprains and post-cast removal.
- Constructed of vacuum-formed cross linked polyester with stretchable contact closure.
HCPCS Code: L3807 (Custom Fit) or L3809 (OTS)
|Product Number||UNIV||PEDI||S / M||M / L|
|UNIV||Fits most females & males|
|PEDI||Fits most children & young adolescents|
|S / M||Fits most females & smaller framed males|
|M / L||Fits most males & larger framed females|
Close all contact closures and hand wash in warm water with mild soap.
Product should be air-dried.
Do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.
- Open straps.
- Slide thumb into opening.
- Secure straps around forearm.
- Adjust thumb and forearm straps to desired comfort level.