RIGID CERVICAL COLLAR W/TRACHEA
- Features two-piece design anatomically contoured to provide superior stability and comfort with large trachea opening for easy access.
- Indicated for immobilization for both extrication and rehabilitation, post-operative discectomy and spinal fusion.
- Constructed of durable plastic laminated to soft hypoallergenic foam with contact closure.
|Sizing Guide||8”- 11”|
|Measurement taken from circumference of the neck at “Adams apple.”
Height measurement taken from posterior portion of mandible to the clavicle directly below.
Close all contact closures and hand wash in warm water with mild soap.
Product should be air-dried.
Do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.
- Place affected foot inside shoe.
- Wrap the straps over the product onto opposite side, and attach straps onto hook portion of the product.
- Straps should be pulled gently for comfortable fit.