COMPRESSION KNEE IMMOBILIZER
All styles of our Compression Knee Immobilizer (CKI) offer optimal immobilization of the knee and maximum patient comfort. Ideal for doctors offices, emergency rooms and surgery centers because of it’s universal sizing. Available with optional pockets to accommodate reusable gel packs, making it popular for post-op use.
- Features sewn-in contoured posterior stays, movable medial/lateral stays and elastic compression straps for optimal immobilization; available with pockets to hold gel packs for cold/hot therapy.
- Indicated for post-op immobilization and mild to severe knee injuries where full extension of the leg is desired.
- Constructed of breathable foam laminate, aluminum stays, premium quality elastic straps and contact closure.
HCPCS Code: L1830
|Product Number||No Pockets||Pockets
|Fits up to
|Additional gels sold separately:||Single 5 1/2”x 11” Gel||Case/10 5 1/2”x 11” Gel|
|Measurement taken from leg circumference 4” above mid-patella.|
Remove any metal stays if possible.
Close all contact closures and hand wash in warm water with mild soap.
Product should be air-dried.
Do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.
- Open knee immobilizer and remove stay assemblies.
- If applicable, place one hot/cold gel bag into each pocket and secure with hook/loop closure.
- Position knee immobilizer with wide end toward thigh and back stays along midline of leg.
- Use small hook tab to hold body around knee.
- Attach stay assemblies, inside first, to accommodate calf and thigh circumference.
- Starting at the bottom and moving up, pull straps forward and around leg, attaching straps where comfortable.