CRYO PNEUMATIC SHOULDER WRAP
- Anatomical shoulder wrap designed to combine the benefits of pneumatic compression with cold therapy; features pump bulb that detaches once desired compression is achieved.
- Indicated for post-op application and as part of a physical therapy or athletic training program; helps diminish swelling/edema, decrease pain and reduce muscle spasms.
- Manufactured from plush foam laminate with contact closure straps, removable gel pack with tricot lining and non-toxic gel; additional universal extension straps available.
HCPCS Code: L3670
|Product Number||0 Gels||1 Gel||2 Gels||UNIV|
|Extension Straps (Pkg/10)||72-7190|
|Pump and Hose Set||72-7165|
|Fits up to 24” circumference.|
Close all contact closures and hand wash in warm water with mild soap.
Product should be air-dried.
Do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.
- Observe warnings and instructions for use of gel packs.
- Place one pack at a time into pocket and secure in pocket.
- Body of wrap is in two pieces, you may use both or one as desired.
- Place wrap on affected area and secure to desired comfort level.